B.S. in Nutritional Sciences - Applied Sciences Option
Graduates of this Option can seek employment in public health and policy, business including the food industry, community and international agencies, schools, or continue to graduate study in nutrition or related fields.
Requirements of the Option
To fulfill the degree requirements in the Nutritional Sciences - Applied Sciences option students must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours. These hours must comprise courses that are part of the University General Education Requirements and the Applied Sciences option requirements.
Documents and Forms
The Department of Nutritional Sciences has created documents to help students create a schedule of courses that will enable them to meet the course requirements set by the University and the Department of Nutritional Sciences.
- Applied Sciences option program check sheet
- Recommended Academic Plan with four years at the University Park (UP) campus
- Recommended Academic Plan with two years at a non-UP campus
- Description of all courses offered by the Department of Nutritional Sciences
- Semesters Nutritional Sciences courses are offered
- Undergraduate Degree Programs Bulletin "Blue Book"
Applied Sciences Students Seeking Careers in Other Health-Related Professions
For students seeking information on applying to health professions graduate programs: